Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Back on track...



Today is Tuesday October 5th,2010 and I am taking this month (starting from today) to re-dedicate myself to ME!! For some small minds out there your probably like "what","what does that mean","that's not grammatically correct" and etc. This is about you or for you. Yesterday I had a long hard day and finally came back to the space where I felt most comfortable..my blog. I read it over and realized how unfocused I had become. It left me pretty disappointed in my actions in the last few months, but also left me trying to figure out what to do to fix it. Yesterday in my blog I re-dedicated myself to myself,my education, my faith, traveling and of course my family. It felt so good to say it. It felt good to release everything that was holding me back and feel all the things coming back to me that made me happy before. I slept on it and woke up today giving myself a fresh start and saying day one starts now...I'm getting back to ME!

Today begins the journey of refocusing for me, the journey of putting me first again. The journey of realizing that what I want is important, that my feelings and opinions are valid. The realization that I am very strong and independent and there is NOTHING wrong with that!!The journey of becoming GREAT is back in full affect!! The idea of loving ME unconditionally is back..and why not?!

This morning I woke up so happy..so refreshed..so positive. It was like all I had to do was release some things in my my mind and let ME back in. It was like an exorcism when I cried and spoke to some friends yesterday. While writing everything came back to me clearly. For me this month of October is fully committed to re discovering ME..continuing the process where I left off and bringing in what I've learned in the last few months. Everyday I wanna dedicate something to me..or things that are important to me..as long as its for ME! I've felt like I lost me lately but I'm back hoe!! Lol

I want to throw something in here that one of my amazing bff brought my attention today..He mentioned how my blog from yesterday was exactly what he needed and how today's horoscope was fit our situations perfectly (were both proud Virgos): "The end of something is always the beginning of something else. Even if a rough end to a long journey has left you feeling exasperated and saddened, and even though it may not really feel like a new beginning, fate has set the stage for an amazing and dramatic development that is slowly evolving now. You can't possibly realize yet just how wonderful a change of circumstances will turn out to be for you, Virgo. Move forward with hope and don't be afraid to believe that the best will be, because your future is incredibly bright."

After I read it, all I can say was EXACTLY!! I was just a day ahead ; )

i love ME <3

No comments:

Post a Comment